Daan Romein is an educational developer & adviser at ICLON, Graduate School of Teaching, Leiden University. He analyses educational challenges, looks for possible solutions and evaluates the outcomes. He identifies the learning needs of staff members in higher education with a teaching responsibility.
– Working abroad (Chile, South Africa, Tanzania, Zambia, Vietnam, Lithuania, Germany, Belgium, Sweden)
– Workshops & courses about teaching & learning in Higher Education
– Internationalization & diversity in Higher Education
– Peer support for Centers for Learning and Teaching
– Coach and portfolio committee member for the University Teaching Qualification (BKO)
– Curriculum and course (re)design
– Blended Learning